I will start from the very beginning. On 1 June 2007 at 9h10, little Roo entered our lives after an amazing pregnancy! He weighed in at 4.02kgs and was 50cm long. What an amazing experience, one that i will cherish forever.I am blessed with a loving, supportive, caring and long-suffering husband who has been awesome, as well as the most incredible family... Lucky for me that thanks to the awful teachers strike, Sam was unable to go to work so i had my mom and sister around me all the time. I am blessed!
I dont want to bore you with details that are gone (but definately not forgotten... like by 36B bra LOL :-) ) so i will share with you a few highlights and treasured moments.
first moments when
my mom, dad, mom S and Samantha held Ruddick
my mom, dad, mom S and Samantha held Ruddick
for the first time, i thought i was feeling fantastic, but i
dont think it compared to
the joy they felt in that 
I have so much more i want to share with you, but it is time for bed. So i will love and leave you for now. Keep watching for the next post :-)
Roo kisses
Bronwen
No comments:
Post a Comment