Ok so i am still in 2 minds whether to keep this blog running since it was only an experiment in the first place, but while i decide i thought i would share a little more with you.
Ruddick was christened on 29 September 2007, at the

Aunty Sam is his Godmother while Uncle Sean is his Godfather. Lucky little boy!
It was around this time that I was contacted by one of the moms from antenatal classes, Kerry, inviting me to Cradle Club. I was not so keen at first but wow, a new lease on life. I always felt bad that the only thing i ever talked about was Ruddick and all things baby, but here... par for the course and rather therapeutic! Thanks Kerry! We have since all returned to work for the most part but have kept in touch which is great as the kids are friends and the monthly book club meeting is a great way to unwind :-) the glass of wine is always welcome too!
Roos' first Christmas approached way too fast! It was fun to have family pics done for the Xmas cards for family overseas... and a good thing we did it then coz last year he was impossible to get to sit still, also it gets rather expensive bribing Clint to sit in front of a camera!
I am having difficulty posting photos, so will just have to type the rest of my post today and show pics later. Rudick was so good with all the changes in his routine over Xmas, i think i had more angst than he did. Christmas was fabulous, Roo was spoilt rotten and he got to walk in his walker for the first time. He also discovered the joys of the pool and loved cooling off in the water.
I am going to love and leave you there as i really want to post pics. So until next time...
Roo kisses
Bronwen
No comments:
Post a Comment